I have no unearthly idea on how I am supposed to do this whole blog thingamajig but I figured since Drews (that's what I call him) did baptise me, that I would write a comment, and let you guys know that we really enjoy having him out here. I honestly don't think I would have ever found my true place if it weren't for Drews and Fisher (his companion). Drews is such an awesome person! Oh yeah and if this thing sounds stupid it's cause I'm a huge DORK (thought ya'll should know that)
1 Comments:
I have no unearthly idea on how I am supposed to do this whole blog thingamajig but I figured since Drews (that's what I call him) did baptise me, that I would write a comment, and let you guys know that we really enjoy having him out here. I honestly don't think I would have ever found my true place if it weren't for Drews and Fisher (his companion). Drews is such an awesome person! Oh yeah and if this thing sounds stupid it's cause I'm a huge DORK (thought ya'll should know that)
Post a Comment
<< Home